OIL CITY FALL PHOTO SESSIONS
Hello my hometown friends! I wanted to make you aware that I have blocked off October 25-28th to come back to Oil City to fulfill some requests I’ve received for photo shoots over the last several months.
Why should you think about signing up for a shoot?
- This will be the only time before Spring 2013 that I will be offering Oil City photo sessions.
- It’s the Fall season. And it makes for beautiful scenery for your images!
- You need a Christmas card photo right?
- I am offering two special packages with a little “hometown” discount! 🙂
Option 1: FULL SESSION
This is what I consider the typical photography session experience that I offer – the photos you see on Facebook are usually the result of this type of session. The full session allows us time to change scenic locations, make any outfit changes you may want to make and most importantly, capture a variety of “moments” to give you more resulting photographs. I recommend this package for the family who hasn’t had family photos taken in a while and is looking for a full upgrade to the family wall!
- Includes 1-1.5 hours of the photographer’s time. This allows for some travel within the area for a varietyof backgrounds and outfit changes.
- At least 40 professionally re-touched final images in a password-protected, online gallery that you can view and share with family and friends.
- All final images given to you on a CD with rights to print (one of the biggest benefits of this session package)
- Plus! Receive $50 in print credit to order
- professional-quality prints directly from your your online gallery.
Option 2: MINI SESSION:
I recommend this package for the family who is looking for just a couple updated photos. My quality of work will not change, but the variety/number of final proofs and image credit does vary from the full session.
- Includes 20 minutes of the photographer’s time at Hasson Park
- 10 final images in a password-protected, online gallery that you can view and share with family and friends.
- Includes $25 in bonus print credit and the ability to purchase additional final prints a la carte directly through your online gallery
The easy-on-the-brain breakdown!
|Full Session||Mini Session|
|Session Time with the Photographer||1-1.5 hours||20 minutes|
|Location||Anywhere in OC (can do multiple
locations if desired)
|Outfit Changes||Up to 3 (if desired)||1|
|# of Final Proofs in Online Gallery||At least 40||10-15|
|All Final Images on CD w/printing rights||Yes||No|
|Print Credit||$50 (in addition to having printing rights)||$25|
|A la Carte Purchases Available||Yes||Yes|
Please contact me for pricing and any other questions. I am only accepting a limited number of shoots, and will make a post when all spots are full.
*Because spots are limited, a non-refundable deposit will be required to secure yours!
*If inclement weather, we will first try to reschedule to another day within the time I’m home, if it does not work, a full refund will be issued
August 16, 2012 at 2:04 PM
Hey Brea – we were hoping to do a quick 6 mo shoot for Blakey and some Christmas card pics:) Let me know what you have available! Please allow us to at least pay the $50 for your time!!!! Kisses to Finley…Love, kristin