OIL CITY, PENNSYLVANIA SPRING MINI SESSIONS: APRIL 18-21, 2013
I am SO EXCITED to be announcing another round of Oil City sessions after the incredible time that I had last Fall reconnecting with friends and meeting new ones! In order to accommodate a lot of sessions in a short amount of time – I am offering ONE session option with two special packages exclusively to my fellow Venango County-ans! Please read carefully to familiarize yourself with the package and pay extra attention to the process of booking!
Each Package Includes:
- -45 minutes of photography for up to five family members at one outdoor location TBD
- -At least 20 professionally processed final proofs given to you in a password protected online gallery to view
Silver Package: $150.00
- – Includes Two 8x10s and Three 5x7s
- – Option to purchase additional a la carte prints
Gold Package: $225.00
- – Includes ALL final, edited images given to you on a CD with the rights to print
Sessions are only available for children, families or couples. Due to scheduling, newborn photography is not available during this group of days.
It is important to me that scheduling sessions is FAIR… so here is the process for booking your spring session:
- -Contact me by clicking HERE. Fill out the necessary information and let me know which time slot you prefer, and one alternate time slot in the event that your first preference is already taken. (Session times are below)
- -I will respond to all requests in the order that they come in
- -Once your session spot is penciled in, I will ask that you send in a deposit for half of the amount of your package along with a signed contract outlining session packaging/terms within two weeks to finalize your confirmation.
(booked times are crossed out… remaining times are available. Updated as of 4:00pm on 2/2/13)
Thursday, April 18
4:00p, 5:00p, 6:00p
Friday, April 19
Saturday, April 20
Sunday, April 21
Please know that we may run into a situation where time slots are filled and additional requests cannot be accommodated. I appreciate your understanding if this happens and will work with you to keep you informed of any future times that I may be back “home” to photograph! (And I always welcome visitors to Cleveland!)
That’s it! Please be in touch with any questions and thank you to everyone back home for their support!
February 1, 2013 at 5:29 PM
I want the 225 package and April 18 @ 5 pm and thank you for giving us the opportunity to have u take our pictures