OIL CITY, PA FALL MINI SESSIONS: OCTOBER 17-19, 2013
I am SO EXCITED to be announcing another round of Oil City sessions for the Fall! I am limited in the number of sessions that I’m available to offer this time around – but hope to have enough to accommodate those who are interested! In an effort to fit in a lot of sessions in a short amount of time, I am offering ONE session package option exclusively to my fellow Venango County-ans! Please read carefully to familiarize yourself with the package and pay extra attention to the process of booking!
$225 package includes:
- 45 minutes of photography for up to five family members at one outdoor location to be determined by me (will be looking for the spot with the best Fall colors!)
- At least 15 professionally processed final proofs given to you in a password protected online gallery to view
- All final, edited images from your gallery given to you on a CD with printing rights
Please note: Sessions are only available for children, families or couples. Due to scheduling constraints, newborn photography is not available during this group of days.
Available Time Slots:
(Timeslots that are red are taken as of 8/21/13 at noon)
Thursday, October 17th:
Friday, October 18th
Saturday, October 19th
Booking your session:
It is important to me that scheduling sessions is FAIR… so here is the process!
- Contact me by clicking HERE. Fill out the necessary information and let me know which time slot you prefer in addition to one alternate time slot in the event that your first preference is already taken. (Session times are below)
- I will respond to all requests in the order that they come in
- Once your session spot is penciled in, I will ask that you send in a $100.00 deposit along with a signed contract outlining session packaging/terms by August 30th to finalize your confirmation.
Please know that we may run into a situation where time slots are filled and additional requests cannot be accommodated. I appreciate your understanding if this happens and will work with you to keep you informed of any future times that I may be back “home” to photograph!
That’s it! Please be in touch with any questions and thank you to everyone back home for their support!