OIL CITY EARLY SUMMER SESSIONS
I am SO EXCITED to be announcing the first of two rounds of Oil City sessions for 2014! It has seemed like WAY too long since the last Oil City sessions – and I’m very much looking forward to bringing my camera back home again.
I want you to know how much I truly appreciate those of you who send me various requests for sessions in PA throughout the year and THANK YOU for your understanding that it’s sometimes difficult for me to make the trek back home for single sessions But, I am committed to continuing to offer blocks of sessions two times a year when I can soley dedicate time to photographing and fulfilling as many requests as I can.
So here we go … information on early summer sessions is below! Important: Session times will be announced tomorrow (Thursday, April 24) at 7pm on my business Facebook page and booking will be open only at that time. Sessions will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis.
Wednesday, June 25 – Friday, June 27th
(majority of available sessions will be in the evening)
Your $250 photography session experience includes
- 45 minutes of photography for up to five family members at one outdoor location to be determined by me. (In order to be able to offer more sessions, all sessions on each day will be held in the same location.)
- A session e-guide provided to prior to your session to help answer some FAQs (i.e “What the heck do we wear?!”) so that we can get the most out of our time together
- For families, photography includes images of each individual child, siblings together, family photos, Mom and Dad together – and any other combination that is important to you!
- At least 20 professionally processed final proofs given to you in a password protected online gallery to view and share with family and friends
- All final, edited images from your gallery will be made available to you via automatic download from your gallery with a print release to utilize the images for personal use (printing, making photo books, etc) and have for your family archives.
Please note: Sessions are only available for children, families or couples. Due to scheduling constraints, newborn photography is not available during this group of days.
Booking your session:
MORE DETAILS TO COME AT 7PM ON THURSDAY, APRIL 24th!