THIRD ANNUAL OIL CITY FALL SESSIONS
Thank you all for your patience in my announcement of Oil City Fall Sessions! (I appreciate your enthusiasm) I am excited to finally announce two dates that I will be back home to photograph. The information is below!
Important: Session times will be announced tomorrow (Wednesday, September 10th) at 7pm on my business Facebook page and booking will be open only at that time. Sessions will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis to make sure booking is fair.
Monday, October 27th and Tuesday, October 28th
Your $250 photography session experience includes
- 50 minutes of photography for up to five family members at one outdoor location to be determined by me. (In order to be able to offer more sessions, all sessions on each day will be held in the same location.)
- A session e-guide provided to prior to your session to help answer some FAQs (i.e “What the heck do we wear?!”) so that we can get the most out of our time together
- For families, photography includes images of each individual child, siblings together, family photos, Mom and Dad together – and any other combination that is important to you!
- At least 20 professionally processed final proofs given to you in a password protected online gallery to view and share with family and friends
- All final, edited images from your gallery will be made available to you via automatic download from your gallery with a print release to utilize the images for personal use (printing, making photo books, etc) and have for your family archives.
Please note: Sessions are only available for children, families or couples. Due to scheduling constraints, newborn photography is not available during this group of days.
Booking your session:
STAY TUNED! More details to come tomorrow night (Wednesday, September 10th) at 7pm.